- When you visit or interact with our website at www.signaturely.com (“Site”);
- From our customers (“Customers”) who sign up for and use our products and services (“Services”) and
- When you otherwise communicate with us, such as through email or via social media platforms.
440 N Barranca Ave Ste 1760
Covina, CA 91723
- ‘Data controller’ when it collects personal information on its own behalf and for its own commercial and business purposes, such as from Site visitors or to register Customers, or
- ‘Data processor’ when it collects and processes personal information on behalf of its Customers in order to provide the Services.
How to Contact Us about Privacy
Attn: Privacy Team
440 N Barranca Ave Ste 1760
Covina, CA 91723
Personal Information We Collect
Information Collected Directly from You
- E-mail address
- Company name and website
- Other information you may provide in the message box
Using our Services
- E-mail address
- Username and password
- Company name and website
Information Collected Indirectly
Device and Usage Information
- Information About your Device: information about the devices and software you use to access the Site. This primarily incudes the internet browser or mobile device that you use, the website or source that linked or referred you to the Site, your IP address or device ID (or other persistent identifier that uniquely identifies your computer or mobile device on the Internet), the operating system of your computer or mobile device, device screen size, and other similar technical information.
- Usage Information: information about your interactions with the Site. This includes access dates and times, hardware and software information, device event information, crash data, and cookie data. This information allows us to understand the screens that you view, how you have used the Site (which may include administrative and support communications with us or whether you have clicked on third party links), and other actions on the Site. We, or our authorized third parties, automatically collect log data when you access and use the Site, even if you have not created an account or logged in. We use this information to administer and improve the Site, analyze trends, track visitors’ use of the Site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Location Data: we, or authorized third parties, collect your location data, including city, metro code, zip code, state, country, latitude and longitude, and area code through your IP address.
Information from Third Parties
- We collect information from our partners and service providers, such as transaction information from providers of payment services or analytics providers.
- We collect data from our External Ad Partners (described here).
Information Collected and Processed on Behalf of Customers
Why We Collect Your Personal Information and How We Use It
- Provide the Site and Services, including to collect payments
- Ensure that the Site and Services are operational and optimized for user experience
- Improve the content and general administration of the Site and Services
- Enhance Customer experience, including to provide customer support
- Detect, prevent and investigate fraud, illegal activities, unauthorized access to or use of our Services, security breaches or any other wrongful behavior/behavior
- Deliver content and tailored advertising, and generally market and advertise Services
- Ensure compliance with mandatory retention requirements
- Provide you with notices regarding Services that you have purchased
- Provide you with notices regarding Services that you may wish to purchase in the future including, in some cases, to send you direct marketing communications regarding other services that we may think are of interest to you
- Respond to your queries and requests, or otherwise communicate directly with you
- Perform system maintenance and upgrades, and enable new features
- Understand how you access and use the Site and Services in order to provide technical functionality and/or develop new products and services
- Conduct statistical analyses and analytics based on usage and activity on the Site
- Enforce our agreements with you if necessary
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Third Parties and Service Providers
- Analytics services
- Customer support services
- Billing services and payment gateway providers
- Hosting and content delivery network services
- Communication tools
- Professional services (such as auditors, lawyers, consultants, accountants and insurers)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions
Other Customers or Contacts
Aggregated or Anonymized Information
Legal Obligations and Security
Marketing & Advertising
- Individuals who have no relationship with Signaturely, meaning that Signaturely has acquired data about them through a third party (“Leads”) or they have visited the Site, in some cases because our service providers suggest our Site and Services
- Individuals, entities or others who have contacted Signaturely or otherwise inquired about Signaturely’s Services
- Contacts who visit our Site, including after signing a document or otherwise completing a task requested by a Customer.
How We Secure Personal Information
Do Not Track Signals
Accessing and Changing Your Information
Notice to Nevada Consumers
Additional Information for Individuals in the EEA and the U.K.
Categories of Recipients of Personal Information
Purposes of Processing and Legal Bases
- Performance of a Contract: we may process your personal information in order to enter into, or perform a contract to which you are a party – for instance, when a Customer signs up for the Services.
- Legitimate Interests: we may process personal information where it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, but only to the extent that they are not outweighed by your own interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. When we rely on this legal basis, if required, we will carry out a legitimate interest assessment to ensure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection laws.
- Consent: We rely on consent where it is required, such as when we are asking you to confirm your marketing preferences. When we rely on consent, you will be asked to confirm that you give your permission to Signaturely to process your personal information. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if you no longer want to be part of the Signaturely processing activity where your consent was sought.
- Legal Obligation: Signaturely may have legal obligations to retain and/or disclose your personal information, or may cooperate in a legal or governmental investigation. It is essential that Signaturely complies with its legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements, so if you object to this processing, Signaturely will not be able to provide its Services to you.
- Provide the Services, including to collect payment [Legal Basis: Performance of a Contract]
- Provide the Site [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests]
- Ensure that the Site and Services are operational and optimized for user experience [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests or Performance of a Contract, depending on the specific use]
- Improve the content and general administration of the Site and Services [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests]
- Enhance user experience, including to provide you with customer support [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests]
- Detect, prevent and investigate fraud, illegal activities, unauthorized access to or use of our Services, security breaches or any other wrongful behavior [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests]
- Deliver content and tailored advertising, and generally market and advertise Services [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests or Consent, depending on the specific circumstances]
- Ensure compliance with mandatory retention requirements [Legal Basis: Compliance with a Legal Obligations]
- Provide you with notices regarding Services that you have purchased [Legal Basis: Performance of a Contract]
- Providing you information about Services that you may wish to purchase in the future including, in some cases, to send you direct marketing communications regarding other services that we may think are of interest to you [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests]
- Respond to your queries and requests, or otherwise communicate directly with you [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests or Performance of a Contract, depending on the specific use]
- Perform system maintenance and upgrades, and enable new features [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests]
- Understand how you access and use the Site and Services in order to provide technical functionality and/or develop new products and services [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests]
- Conduct statistical analyses and analytics based on usage and activity on the Site [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests or Consent, depending on the specific circumstances]
- Enforce our agreements with you if necessary [Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests]
Facebook Ireland Ltd.,
4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor
Dublin 2, Ireland
- When you interact with our Facebook page, your public profile information (including display name)
- When you interact with our Facebook page by uploading a post and entering your personal information or contacting us via Facebook Messenger and providing your personal data.
- Evaluate analyses and statistics relating to user behavior on our Facebook page
- Optimize our Facebook page in terms of its user-friendliness and attractiveness, and to introduce user-friendly marketing measures
- Other communication and interactions initiated by Facebook users.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
Staying in Control of Your Information: Your Rights
- The right to be informed – our obligation to inform you that we process your personal information (and that is what we are doing in this Privacy Notice)
- The right of access – your right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you (also known as a ‘data subject access request’)
- The right to rectification – your right to request that we correct personal information about you if it is incomplete or inaccurate (though we generally recommend first making any changes in your Account Settings)
- The right to erasure (also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’) – under certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete the personal information we have about you (unless there is an overriding legal reason we need to keep it)
- The right to restrict processing – your right, under certain circumstances, to ask us to suspend our processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability – your right to ask us for a copy of your personal information in a common format (for example, a .csv file)
- The right to object – your right to object to us processing your personal information (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing)
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling – our obligation to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision-making.
- The right to withdraw your consent where you had previously given consent. To access our cookie banner, please click .
Representative in the European Union and in the U.K.
- Using EDPO’s online request form: https://edpo.com/gdpr-data-request/
- Writing to EDPO at Avenue Huart Hamoir 71, 1030 Brussels, Belgium
- Using EDPO’s online request form: https://edpo.com/uk-gdpr-data-request/
- Writing to EDPO UK at 8 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5BY, United Kingdom.